Here is a list of the original hides, leather types, and finishing methods that our company provides.
- Plain finish
- Almost no finishing agents are used. The gloss is produced with such methods as felt buffing.
- Aniline finish
- This finishing method has a transparent look, making it almost possible to see through the grain side pattern. Includes semi-aniline finish, which mixes in some pigment.
- Pigmented finish
- The addition of pigment makes the leather look a little less transparent, but covers scratches on the grain side and offers a consistent coloring across the piece.
- Glazing finish
- This finishing method aims to add a smooth luster to the grain side. Rollers made of agate, glass, and metal are applied with high pressure to chafe and finish the leather.
- Antique finish
- Irregular patterns are added to give a vintage appearance to this color finish.
- Pearl / metallic finish
- Materials such as pearl, silver, and gold are added to the dyes and applied with this finish.
*We do not do enamel finishing.